Welcome to Best Game Review : Your Best Place for Quality Game Reviews

I just want to give you a big welcome to my site.

Here on this blog, I'll share with you all about my reviews of various games on various machines and platforms.

There's no perfect game in this world, but they all give us different kind of excitement and enjoyment. So, why not entertain yourself with several games that match your personality ?

In this blog, I'll try to cover games from various consoles including PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS, and PC.

The reviews I share here are subject to my and other people's opinion. So grab a cup of coffee and start reading some game reviews... :)

Zwei !! (Falcom Super Price) - Review (Sony PSP)

Pipiro anda Pokuru are a pair of non blood related siblings who resides within Pocku village, leading peaceful live.

For one day, they witnessed a masked man stealing into the village and took the village's treasures.

The hot blooded Pokuru appealed to the village elder to let them go after the thief.

But as soon as Pipiro learned of the prize money she could get if they catch the thief, she is just exicting about the thief catching business as Pipiro.

Great hand drawn visuals, good music, unique level up system, & a decent challenge. You can't go wrong.

Falcom Zwei !! (BEST PRICE) for PSP [Japan Import]

No comments:

Post a Comment